Friday 17 August 2012

Day 1

So I was feeling uninspired with blogging lately, and hadn't blogged much over on Trin's Soapbox, but then I came up with the blog title 'Storm in a tea-cup', which I thought sounded better than Trins' Soapbox. So here we are. Today's look has been made up from things that were gathering dust in my inventory, and I think I shall mostly be blogging things from my inventory here, or new things I buy and decide to show you.





Info:

Skin: Glam Affair ~ Giselle/ Light Kajira (The Dressing Room),
Hair: Point b/Analog Dog ~ ffwd,
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard ~ tropical,
Piercing: Hebanon Vial,
Top & Skirt: Fashionably Dead,

Boots: Ingenue ~ Jude,
Necklace & Ring: Paper Couture, (here on marketplace).

Pose 1 by dfo!, pose 2 from {Tehro} (no longer available).

Trini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment